We all love a good hack. That one piece of advice that cuts straight to the heart of a problem and shows you how to handle it with ease. But don't let the title fool you - reducing this wisdom to mere "hacks" would be a massive disservice.
You're about to uncover a treasure trove of insight: 88 of the best tips, tricks, and techniques to launch you from teendom to adulthood with resounding success. And don't worry - you won't lose yourself along the way. You won't have to trade your joy, curiosity, or spark. You won't have to become "boring" - or bored. You'll simply be one step ahead of the game.
Here you'll find an inspired and well-researched collection of advice you can turn to repeatedly as you pave your distinct path into the future.
Inside this unique resource, you'll discover:
● 88 game-changing life hacks, numbered and arranged by category so you can come back to them time and time again
● How to save time and energy at school while taking control of your environment and gaining all the benefits of your education
● Why you should 'eat the frog' (and how you don't have to chow down on a single amphibian to do this)
● The secret to building and maintaining good relationships - and why this will be important throughout your whole life
● Fresh and unique kitchen tips, regardless of experience level
● Multiple ways to improve your memory (even while you sleep)
● How money is energy (and how to use that to your advantage) - complete with essential financial literacy skills you'll never learn in school
● Why you should 'be more buffalo' - what this means, and how to come out the other side of any challenge quicker than most people
● The mind hacks that will set the stage for a lifetime of growth and self-realization
● Everything you didn't know you needed to know about cars and driving
● Timeless principles to take forward into the working world
And much more.
This isn't the advice you're used to from parents and teachers. This is the stuff you need to ace the game of life.
Hack your way to success one nugget of wisdom at a time