If you want to learn wire weaving without paying $60 for a single weaving class, then keep reading...
Do you want to learn how to make wire woven jewelry, but don't know where to start?
Do you want to learn at home, without having to pay $60 for attending a single wire weaving class?
Do you want to start without having to break your bank with expensive tools and materials?
As a wire weaver, I, the author, also faced such problems.
That is why I came up with secret methods that make it easy for you to start wire weaving with just a few basic tools.
I will share these secrets inside this book.
Note: This book has 2 manuscripts
Book 1: Wire Weaving for Beginners: Make Your First Wire Jewelry Project and Learn Basic Wire Weaving Skills
Book 2: Intermediate Wire Weaving: How to Make Wire Jewelry Without Splurging on Expensive Metals
In this book you will discover:
- The #1 material you should be using to make your wire jewelry, that is both inexpensive and easy to work with
- 3 beginner projects that you can make, wear, and gift to those who are special in your life
- 4 versatile intermediate wire weaving techniques, that you can use to add your own 'personal touch' to projects
- The secret tool you should use to measure the gauge of your wire, that has personally made it much easier for me
- 1 handy method to incorporate and show off colorful beads in your projects
- 1 simple 'hack' that will allow you to never purchase a clasp or earring wire ever again
- One major mistake that completely ruins expensive base wires in your projects, and how to solve it
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: I'm a complete beginner in making wire jewelry. Will this book help me make my first piece of wire woven jewelry?
A: Yes. You can complete your first wire project with this book even if you don't have any prior experience making wire jewelry.
Q: Will I get to put my own twist to the projects inside this book?
A: Of course. There is a whole section that explains how to add your personal touch with some intricate and useful techniques.
Q: I see many ads for wire weaving classes in my city, but I don't want to physically go and pay for a class to learn wire weaving. Can your book help me learn?
A: As the title suggests, this book is designed to comprehensively teach the most basic and versatile wire weaving skills, and then take your craft to the next level with the intermediate guide. By using this book you can start without having to attend any classes.
Every day that you delay is another day that you might be forced to shell out $60 or more, for learning the same techniques that are included inside this book.
Note: This book does not have any pictures
Take action now and buy this book by scrolling up and clicking the 'Buy Now' button